I guess one of the free slave databases got really behind while my back was turned. I fixed it, but it's going to take up to half an hour to catch up again. Sorry :(
I APOLOGIZE AGAIN! (this is all I do, really) Lots of people are complaining about the paid service shoveling 500 errors at them. Once I figure out if this is a real problem or not, I will post further updates.
Update: ok, I found another bug, and wrote a patch. It probably won't be live for a little while though. I don't think my patch is even right, I need a break to rethink it.
When a paid member logs out and in again, it was giving them the ljfastserver cookie like it was supposed to. However, no matter what you set your session to expire at, it would go away when you closed your browser anyway.
I noticed that no one was still using the paid servers for web hits :(
UPDATE 2: FIXED! I think. The proper cookies were not sticking before. If paid members log out and in again this time it should work. So , all paid members please get off of the free servers :)